draft for film

My magazine is called 'F I L M' magazine and  its about recent film that have been released or are going to be released, my magazine also includes; film reviews, interviews and sneak peaks of films. it will also feature advertisements as this will be another source of income for the magazine- which is from the sponsors. my aim is to create something that will be suitable for people who are interested in films, for example;people who are studying films and people who are curious about recent films.the purpose of my magazine is to give different opinion on films and will not be biased - as films chose the opinions that they advertise, my other purpose is to encourage people to attend cinemas, because in my questionnaire it states that people only attend the cinema once a month, therefore if people read my magazine it could entice them to visit the cinema as they will have a more in depth review about the film. My magazine will also underline the production that goes behind the scenes of the films that will be featured in my F I L M magazine.

My target audience for the magazine would be 16 - 17 year olds as in my questionnaire it said that was the most common, it will also be targeted at all genders as my magazine will have diverse content. The nationality that I will target my magazine at is English and American, as in my questionnaire it stated that people would prefer movies from other countries, this will also bring more diversity to my magazine, I will also target my magazine at people who are interested in production behind the scenes of films and people who are studying media as this can influence and help them with their career or interest in films.

The cost of my production will come from how much it will cost to manufacture my magazine, I will retail my magazine at £2.99, however I will not only receive income from the public purchasing my magazine, I will also receive income from sponsors and promoting films.i will retail my magazine in newsagents, and film shops, for example;HMV and WHSmiths. My fixed costs for the magazine will be spend on the cost of producing the magazine, editors and publishers, I will also need to raise capital to buy or rent a venue to produce my magazine. My magazine will come out every 3 weeks the majority of people also said that that they visit the cinema once a month- therefore my magazine will entice more of my audience to visit the cinema, this also will keep my audience interested and not bored of my magazine.
















To conclude, my main purpose of F I L M magazine is to entertain my audience, specifically those who are interested in production and who study media- however this doesn't exclude people who  generally show an interested in films that have recently been released.




Comments